THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun with Accordion style Father's Day Card...

I fell in love with the Panda Bear image here from Dustin Pike.  So, I had to make sure I make a Father's day card using this image...This card has also been entered to this Challenge:




MY DAD RULES PANDA BEAR (ACCORDION) CARD:
I am having fun experimenting on different card folds this time...I think that this style add fun to the whole lay-out.  Colored the image with my Bic/Sharpie markers and opaque white marker.  A bit of distressing with ink and distress tool and this card looks superb.



















MY DAD RULES PANDA BEAR (ACCORDION) CARD (INSIDE):
More distressing inks in the inside of this card and more stitching too...



















MY DAD RULES PANDA BEAR (ACCORDION) CARD WITH ENVELOPE:
What can complete this card but it's very own envelope which I made with 1/4-inch thickness to protect the card...This is it for now but more later on after I get a bit of rest...Hugs and God bless everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is the most adorable fathers day card!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Audrey...It took me a while to get new projects posted here but I surely appreciate your comments always...Glad you love it! Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...