THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Butterfly-Floral Swim Tilda...

Some may think that this card is a bit late for summer but hey, if you live in Texas, it's still hot, hot, hot here!  I still see kids everywhere all over the city enjoying swimming at pools and a lot are still enjoying those Water Parks.  So, I thought this Tilda is just perfect for our humid days around here.  This card is entered in this challenge:


BUTTERFLY-FLORAL SWIM TILDA:
I am so excited to finally incorporate one of my Asian Cuttlebug folders to embossed this card.   The stiching added to the over-all beauty of the card and of course, this very cute Magnolia Tilda image that I colored with my Bic, Sharpie and Prismacolor Markers.  Used Nestabilities to mat her and used distress ink around her.  The border punch is from Martha Stewart and the flowers are cut from designer paper, "My Mind's Eye."  Used Cuttlebug dies and embossing folder for the Butterfly and lots of stickles for sparkles.  Three dew drops finished this project.

BUTTERFLY-FLORAL SWIM TILDA (COOL LAYERS):
This card is heavy and thick from all the embellishments and sure am proud how bright this card turned out to be...

BUTTERFLY-FLORAL SWIM TILDA (INSIDE):
Loaded with more stitching inside  and so happy how that flower and embossing added beauty inside this card.

BUTTERFLY-FLORAL SWIM TILDA WITH ENVELOPE:
Had to make the envelope .25 inch thick to accomodate the size and thickness of this card.  Used DCWV cardstock and added a flower to coordinate with the card...Oh, so pretty!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love those vibrant colors and all the dimension.

    Thank you for joining us at CCT!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous card! thanks for joining us at CCT.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot, guys! Your comments inspire me. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at 7kids challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...