THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Scripture Series: Every Man Shall Give Gate-Fold Card---Come and Join us for an Inspirational Challenge at Word Art Wednesday...

Hi there!  It's another Wednesday morn and so glad to bring you another great Challenge at Word Art Wednesday (WAW).  I woke up yesterday morning thinking how can I highlight today's free Word Art?  Having so much in my plate for the past few weeks including this week, I need to make something that I can be proud of yet does not take as much time as my usual cards  (Most take 5 or more hours for me to make).  So, I asked the Lord Jesus to bless my day and allow me to create something for Him.  That He guides my mind, heart and hands to create something that will praise His Holy Name.  And ideas started to flow.  A lot of times, He does not show me the complete picture but as I trust in Him, He supplies the necessary ideas as I gather my materials.  At the end of each project, I marvel at what the Lord has created through me.  He is awesome and making the decision to receive Jesus in my life is the best and most important decision I have ever made both in this life and the eternal.   I often wondered what will God assign me to do in the reign of His Kingdom?  I cannot help but think that I would probably be making crafty stuff because I know that God will not waste any talent He has given us.  Whatever it may be, I know that His plans  for me are wonderful.  The scriptures says in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  So in my everyday walk,  I talk to Him and fellowship with Him , whether I am working or resting.  That is the difference between having a relationship with my Savior and having a religion.  I can talk to Jesus because He already made me worthy to speak to Him. With religion, people do the best of their ability to reach God.   You see,  I only boast of what He has done for me. What I am and where I am right now is all His work, absolutely nothing of my own deeds merits the favor of God.  (Ephesians 2:8-9).  Because of this reality, it is my delight to praise His Name forever.  

Now, I want to share the card I made featuring this week's free Word Art (Deuteronomy 16:17).  You can download it at WAW Blog, use it in your projects and link it to our Challenge.  Now, if you have other projects that have uplifting message, you are also welcome to join.  So, this is pretty much an "Anything Goes" Challenge.  We have 2  sponsors this week, Paper Pretties and Really Reasonable Ribbon so, that means there will be two winners.  I created a Gatefold Card measuring 5.5 inches square using a Kraft CS base and the Polka dot DP is from Paper Studio Everyday Kraft papers. I stamped and used embossing powder on the flowers from Inkadinkado.  I used an MS Punch and Stamp to die-cut and decorate the  butterflies and used Memento and Colorbox to produce different colors.  I also adhered some gems from Hotfix.  I printed the free Word Art,  and matted it with black CS like all the other panels I have in here.  And to complete this design, I stitched all over.  I am happy that it came out good.  What do you all think?  This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

1.    Make It Monday---Anything Goes
2.    Lady Anne's---Anything Goes 
3.    Crafty Bloggers Network---Anything Goes 
4.    Pause Dream Enjoy---Forgotten Stash (The gems and DP are more than 5 months) 
5.    Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude---Anything Goes 
6.    ATC's with Attitude---Anything Goes
7.    Artistic Inspirations---Anything Goes
8.    Stamp Your Life---Anything Goes 
9.    OSAAT---Anything Goes 
10.  Digi Galore---Anything Goes 
11.  PapercraftJunkies---Embellish It!  ( I made the Butterflies myself)
12.  Mema's Crafts---Anything Goes 
13.  Papertake Weekly---Anything Goes 
14.  Great Impressions---Anything Goes 
15.  Crafting for all Seasons---Use Flowers

 EVERY MAN SHALL GIVE GATE-FOLD CARD:


 EVERY MAN SHALL GIVE GATE-FOLD CARD LAYERS:


 EVERY MAN SHALL GIVE GATE-FOLD CARD INSIDE:


EVERY MAN SHALL GIVE GATE-FOLD CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX:

The featured verse on this Card is all about giving---not just talking about finances but giving to the Lord everything. The Lord does not look on the amount but looks at the attitude of our heart.  Are we willing to trust Him with our lives, our dreams, our aspirations and our talents that we give it to Him.  This is truly all about the giving of oneself.  The Bible says in Hebrews 11:6,  "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him."  Let us serve the Lord in every aspect of our lives by fully entrusting to Him all our talents and resources. We can never out-give Him!

23 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card Jo Ann. I love the design and the lovely butterfles, Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 'Make it Monday' this week...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design. Thanks for playing at Stamp Your Life's first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fabulous love the design just wonderful, thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card and really beautiful sentiments, particularly at this time of year! Thank-you for joining us at the papercraft junkies Challenge, "Embellish It", Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutely beautiful - thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just stunning! I love all the stamping you've done and the fabulous folds and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card love the little butterflies.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network.
    Kaz.xx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Jo Ann, such a lovely image and beautifully finished.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jo Ann, I love the fold and gorgeous papers, such a lovely image and little butterflies...fabulous.
    Thanks for joining in with us at ATC’S and cards with Attitude..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a stunning card!!!
    so glad you joined us for our first challenge on Stamp Your Life :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AND....Thanks for joining in with us at FAT pages and cards with Attitude

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card, love the monochrome colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love gatefold cards and yours is just stunning with those butterflies popped up. Thanks for joining us at Stamp your Life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saw this on Make it Monday! Beautiful card Jo Ann, I love everything about it especially the little 3d butterflies and how the card opens up with so much dimension.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, this is just beautiful. Love how the colors match together and I really love the gate-fold thing!!

    Have a blessed day!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow... you card is stunning! I love the popped up butterflies and gorgeous stamping! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jo Ann,
    This is really a statement of creativity plus precision. It is beautifully done and it is the first time I have seen the double cross. Thank you for sharing your heart and work. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  19. JoAnn: I always enjoy your cards and your posts SO much. I love the way you speak from the heart what God has laid upon you to share, and it always comes through in a way that brings honor and glory to His precious name. God certainly smiled upon me when He brought you into my life. I know I don't deserve such a beautiful friend, but I'm so glad that He chose to give me one, and I cherish you!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so very stunning! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a gorgeous fold-card Jo Ann , thnks for stopping by
    on my blog and enjoy your day and week .

    Hugs Epie

    ReplyDelete
  22. That card is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Stamp Your Life.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card and a beautiful image. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...