THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Little Boy Smile and Little Girl Happy Day with Balloons---I Joined the Fun at Simon Says Stamp #STAMPtember Celebration!

Hello there, friends!  I'm just taking a break from my regular posting to bring you the fun event happening the entire month of September called #STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp.  I am very blessed to be one of the invited DT's to showcase some of their new products and I had lots of fun putting together these cute cards in this post.  Here's what I am talking about:



Aren't they CUTE?  I used some of the sentiment stamps from the stamp set called "Oh Happy Day" and I partnered them with one of the cutest images from Bugaboo Stamps (WO Balloon Girl )
and an image called "Fred" from I'm not sure who (let me know if you recognize it so, I can give due credit).  I also incorporated some stenciling , inking with chalk, distress inks and many more.  I will be posting the above cards individually (as time permits...LOL) so standby for more pics of these cute creations.  For the meantime, don't miss the opportunity to join contest and Blog hops at Simon Says Stamp.  I know you can get wonderful deals and product giveaways that only happens this time of the year.  It's my first time to participate and I am truly excited.  

Anyway, have an awesome start of the month!  Leaving you with a prayer that Apostle Paul prayed over the believers in Ephesus and his declaration of the hope we have in Christ.

"I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way."  (Ephesians 1:16-23)

Always remember, you are blessed in Christ!  Hugs always.

1 comment:

  1. they really are fun cards Jo Ann - super cute!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...