THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Sunday, August 28, 2016

Not a Card but a Crochet Multi-Colored Phone Sleeve...

Hi there, folks!  I've been busy creating when I am not here in the Blog land and I am so happy to have completed several crochet projects.  Aside from Paper Crafting, Crochet is one of the many things I love to do nowadays.  You have seen some of my work before but from now on, you will see more of them featured here  together with my cards.  I am so grateful to the Lord Jesus for allowing me to create amazing things.

A couple of days ago, I decided to create a sleeve for my phone.   I watched some tutorial from YouTube and found one that was easy to follow yet hip and stylish.  So, I grab the materials needed with my chosen yarn and colors, and followed this VIDEO from Naztazia.  I had to adjust the stitch count according to the size of my phone and finally, I made my very first crochet case and proud of it.  I based my colors on the  three protective cases I bought for my phone so whichever I have on, it will go well with the sleeve.  Smart, huh!


 CROCHET MULTI-COLOR PHONE SLEEVE


CROCHET MULTI-COLOR PHONE SLEEVE WITH THE PHONE


When my hubby saw what I made, he wanted one for himself so, I happily made him one last night.  He was really happy with it.  Just look at that smile...LOL


CROCHET MULTI-COLOR PHONE SLEEVE AND ITS HAPPY OWNER

 CROCHET MULTI-COLOR PHONE SLEEVE


CROCHET MULTI-COLOR PHONE SLEEVE WITH THE PHONE


Okay friends, this is all I  have for now.  I want to leave you with the encouragement of God's Word found in Hebrews 12:1-2 (Amplified) which says, "THEREFORE THEN, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us, Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God. [Ps. 110:1.]"  I pray that the peace and protection that only comes from the Lord Almighty keep you standing firmly in His Truth no matter what lies ahead. 

2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome idea Jo Ann. I also made a little cover for my phone just recently, as I could not find a cover for it in the shops as it is a very old model.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great crochet Jo Ann - I love crochet too, but have not done much of late.
    Thanks for that verse - i needed it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...