THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Friday, January 29, 2010

Make a Wish Cupcake card!

Hi there...It's Friday and I have several projects to share today. Although this card was made about 2 weeks ago but didn't find the time to show it here. I made this for the daughter of my friend who celebrated her 6th Birthday. I got some inspiration from a card designed by Dawn McVey from a "Card-A-Day" book. To make it my own, I did cupcakes instead of apples. (I don't like copying anyone's card, really!...I don't know, just me!) The color schemes are also different so, I was really happy with it. I colored each cupcake with Bic and Sharpie Markers (seem to be my favorite for non-people images) as they are easy for me to grab than my favorite Gamsol...I also embossed the middle cupcake with Wet look Markers (Marvy Uchida) and they did came out yummy...




Here's a pic of the card with it's matching envelope...I enjoyed making this. I thank the Lord for some inspiration that day as I was also sleepy (I was up making this till 4 AM...LOL). Hope you enjoy and would love to hear what you think...


God bless you and have a nice Friday, folks!

2 comments:

  1. awwww this is sooo sweet...love the colors!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenda...Thanks for subscribing and for your inspiring comments...Talk to you soon...God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...