THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Birthday Monster Truck...

My son loves Monster Trucks and when I think of little boys, there's no doubt that this is one card they can appreciate.  I originally made the truck green and gave that one out to a friend's son who celebrated his 10th birthday.  My son kept telling me to make him the same one for his birthday which is still far.  But yes, I am happy that my little boy appreciates what I love to do so, I came up with a turquoise-colored truck this time.  This card has been entered to this challenge:



BIRTHDAY MONSTER TRUCK CARD:
Love this image from my fave Dustin Pike collection.  It is so fun to color with my Sharpie/Bic markers.  I used my Cuttlebug for embossing (Love it!) and tore some of the edges of my turquoise panel to give it that distress look.  Sentiment is from Studio G stamps. 


BIRTHDAY MONSTER TRUCK CARD (INSIDE PANEL):
Just want it to be as simple as it can be and with a bit of inking, the inside looked great too.


BIRTHDAY MONSTER TRUCK (WITH ENVELOPE): 
It's awesome how everything came together with this card.  It still took me a few hours to finalize the concept and make the card but totally love the outcome.  Hope you enjoy it too. 

2 comments:

  1. great card,love the texture and colour and fab image for a boy thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image, fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...