THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, January 17, 2011

All Things are Possible-Flowers & Butterflies Card...

A friend of mine asked me to create a sympathy card that's encouraging and highlights a scripture message.  With the help of flower stamps (Autumn Leaves), butterfly stamps (Studio G), sentiment (Clear Art), border punch (Fiskars), a pre-cut card, and a wonderful stitch from my new sewing machine (I love it!),  this is what I came up with.  I decided to add some gems and make 2 similar cards with just a slight difference in gems and base cards.


ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE -FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES (BLUE GEMS):

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE -FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES (ORANGE GEMS):

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE -FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES (BLUE) LAYERS:

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE -FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES (ORANGE) LAYERS:

 
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE -FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES (INSIDE):

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE -FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES (BLUE) WITH ENVELOPE:

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE -FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES (ORANGE)WITH ENVELOPE:

I am happy I can make cards that can encourage somebody and a friend who trust me to be able to make her a wonderful project...God bless, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card!!! And they really are so hard to do!!! You did a wonderful job for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Audrey! Wonderful to hear from you again. As always, you give nice comments...Thank you! Yes, this friend gives me total freedom in making her a card. She just trust me to deliver a good one for her...She's such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...