THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, February 28, 2011

Scripture Series: God Loved You and Me Card!

I've been wanting to embark on a series of Scripture Cards after I bought the "Inspired Icons" stamp from Stampendous.  I absolutely love every single image that's in there so, here is the very first one in the series I will make.  This sentiment has it's bearing from John 3:16..."For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."  Oh what a blessing we have just by that passage.  

Here, I used my Bic/Sharpie markers to color, a couple of nice ribbons, stickles (glitter), gems and a great deal of stitching.  I can tell already that I am going to have fun making this series...Hope you like them too.  I entered this card to this challenge:

1.  Delightful Challenges featuring "Use your Scraps"


GOD LOVED YOU AND ME CARD:


GOD LOVED YOU AND ME CARD (LAYERS):


GOD LOVED YOU AND ME CARD (INSIDE):


GOD LOVED YOU AND ME CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

I absolutely want to hear from you so, if you have a time to spare, kindly leave me a comment.  I love to hear what you guys think.  Hugs and be a blessing always!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita...Thanks for the nice comments and for stopping by...God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...