THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, July 23, 2011

How Much I Care (Boy) Card...

 Hey there, Crafty People...So, here is the boy counterpart of the card I shared just a while ago.  This image is from Bugaboo Stamps and I just totally love coloring him with my Prismacolor/Bic and Sharpie Markers.  I  added some button brads, a MS cool border and a wonderful sentiment from Hero Arts Stamps.  I purposely didn't put more embellishments as I wanted it to look as simple as it can be as a male card.  One thing I didn't hold back on is the stitching in this project...I think I got carried away!...LOL  Anyway, hope you like him too. This card is entered into the following Challenges:



 HOW MUCH I CARE (BOY) CARD:

 HOW MUCH I CARE (BOY) CARD LAYERS:

HOW MUCH I CARE (BOY) CARD INSIDE: 

HOW MUCH I CARE (BOY) CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX: 

Okay guys, this is all I have for now.  I can only hope I can get some stuff done this weekend but way too many things lined up for me...I'll try my best though...Hope you have a wonderful weekend and just remember to put God first in everything you do and He will do the rest...

4 comments:

  1. what an amazing boy card, I always struggle with the embellishments, it would be so much easier if I could just add flowers lol Good luck at Charisma this week.

    clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare...Thanks for stopping by. The thing with boy cards that is true is that "less is more." LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jo Ann, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and beautiful sunshine colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. another lovely creation! love the papers and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...