THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mini Happy Birthday Flower Notecards...

Hey there, Fellow Crafters!  I know I've been missing in action for a while.  There were so many things that I needed to attend and that included some vacation time with family and celebrating mine and my son's birthday the past month.  Frankly, I was afraid I would be unable to make a card (at least the way I used to) after several weeks of not making one...LOL  Silly, I know!  But thanks to a friend who asked me to make her some notecards that I am able to get into making a project again.  

This friend always trust my designs so, I made her these 6 mini cards...They are 3 x 3 inches in size (square) and I handmade each envelope too.  The stamps I used were from Heidi Grace collection.  The flowers were colored by Prismacolor markers and I added some purple and green stickles (glitter) for added dimension.  The Birthday sentiment is from Printworks and the Bible verse inside the card is computer generated.  I colored the flowers differently (aside from the flowers that's colored purple).  I can only hope she likes this design.  Your comments are welcome too.


 MINI HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOTE CARD:


 MINI HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOTE CARD INSIDE:

MINI HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOTE CARD SET 1:

MINI HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOTE CARD SET 2:

Oh well, this is all I have for now and hopefully I can finish and post more cards soon.  I have plenty of ideas I wanted to try and other Craft projects (not related to Cardmaking) that I also want to embark on but oh so little time.  On the other hand, I am reminded that my relationship with the Lord Jesus takes greater priority so, when I get things in the proper order, everything will certainly fall into place...Y'all have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...