THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Friday, November 18, 2011

Not a Card but Heat Transfer Vinyl on Shirts...

Hi there, fellas!  I will be posting a card shortly but wanted to show you all what I've made several days ago.  I went ahead and tried the Heat Transfer T-shirt Vinyl on these tank tops that I purchased.  I was skeptical on how it would turn out so, I didn't go crazy buying the Vinyl material cause first of all, they are not cheap...LOL  So, I got  a few colors I think I can work on and watch random tutorials on how to use them and walah, here's what I came up with.  I used my Cricut to cut the material and the kiss-cut setting that was recommended by the Vinyl manufacturer didn't work with my machine.  It ended up cutting all the way through the backing.  I am thankful I didn't panic because I was able to iron the letters and flowers one by one after aligning each character.  Had to use a Cricut tool to remove the vinyl backing after adhering the design to the shirt.   I am really happy with the results that I made another (pink shirt below) the very next day.  I used my Gypsy to come up with the design...



BLACK TANK DESIGNED WITH "DANCE" AND A FLOWER:


PINK TANK DESIGNED WITH "FAITH-HOPE-LOVE," FLOWERS AND GEMS: 

So, what do you think?  I can see myself making more projects like this in the days to come and that is if I can find the time...LOL  Don't forget to leave some comments and hoping you all have a blessed day...Big hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...