THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Day! My first DT work and it's with MayzyArt Stamps...


Hi guys and gals…I am doing a happy dance right now as it’s official, I’m one of the MayzyArt DT’s (did I mention it’s my first time?…LOL) and you can see me with 5 other talented ladies at MayzyArt Blog with our intros and projects.  A week or so ago, I responded to her DT call and a few days after, I was in.  Our first MayzyArt Challenge will start on May 19th (I think?)  Keep an eye on it folks, as it will be a fun one.  I found Mayzy a couple of months ago while I was browsing online for digital stamps at Etsy (her images are so strikingly detailed) and from then on, I purchased about 90% of her images available…They’re very affordable and awesome to color and she keeps adding new stamps every couple of days.  So, without further ado, here are the other DT’s I will be working with in the upcoming MayzyArt Challenges:

Lisa…………http://papercraftbliss.com/ 

Congratulations ladies and looking forward to working with y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...