THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

CAS Series: Be Adventurous Birthday Card

I'm almost done but have a couple more to post. This card I made for the son of my friend at Church.  The image is from Deasy Designs clear stamp set that I got as a prize for winning a Challenge I joined a while back.  It's too cute and perfect for boy projects.  I colored the image with my ProMarker/Prismacolor markers.  The base is a white CS, cut and scored to make an A2 card.  The DP's are part of my scraps and I added a few nail head gems from Imaginisce.  The inside sentiment is from Printworks.  I truly love this simple lay-out.


 BE ADVENTUROUS BIRTHDAY CARD WITH ENVELOPE:


BE ADVENTUROUS BIRTHDAY CARD INSIDE:


This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

Sister Act---ATG


What I would love to share with you in this post is found in Psalm 103:15-18 and it says, "As for man, his days are like grass, he flourishes like a flower of the field;  the wind blows over it and it is gone, and its place remembers it no more.  But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children---with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts."  Our time here on earth is limited.  Our physical body will grow old and one day, will go back to the ground.  Yet our soul and spirit will enter life eternal in two eternal destinations...It's either eternally in the presence of God or eternally separated from God.  Those whose trust remained in the Lord by accepting the sacrifice accomplished on our behalf through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ during their earthly existence have nothing to fear about. when it comes to our eternal future.  God's promises can never be thwarted! And we are grateful for the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives, we have chosen the Victor's side. 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous card Jo Ann - love your colours and the image is so super cute!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...