THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

CAS Series: Karate Birthday Card

The New Year is fast approaching and I am on a mission to get all my cards (mostly CAS) to post before this year is over...So, here's my eleventh CAS card to highlight.  This was for the son of my Church friend on his recent Birthday.  The kid was into martial arts so, I found this stamp that was in my stash for years and have not used yet.  It's from Stampabilities and I colored it with my Prismacolor markers.  The sentiments are from Stampendous.  The base is a white A2 card that comes with an envelope from Paper Studio.  The DP is from my scraps and I included some washi tapes from Tapeworks.  This came out so cute...


KARATE BIRTHDAY CARD:


KARATE BIRTHDAY CARD INSIDE:


 
KARATE BIRTHDAY CARD WITH ENVELOPE:


This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

Fairytale Stampers---Everything Goes


Want to share with you God's Word in 2 Corinthians 3:3-5 which tells us, " For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.  We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."  In these days where sin is dismissed and replaced with disorder to avoid accountability, we are to stand for God's Word of Truth.  The weapons God has given us are not physical weapons, they are spirit (love, hope, faith, prayer, His Word as well as the Holy Spirit) are more than powerful to destroy Satan's bondage on people.  We can choose to use our own means to argue against someone's twisted opinions of God but that will just make matters worst.  We are to be firm in God's Word, established in prayer and act in the leading of the Holy Spirit as we exposed every work of the enemy at this day and time.  God bless!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable cas card! Have a Happy New Year.. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous sentiments on this wonderful card Jo Ann - love the washi tape accents!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS card, I love that style with the washi tape stripes - and the image is just too funny!!

    Thank you so much for sharing your great creation with us at Fairytale Stampers Challenge Blog, and good luck :-)

    xx Karola xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...