THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Friday, February 9, 2018

Unbelievable Haul—-Too Good Not to Share!

Hello Crafty Peeps! I don't usually post my Crafting purchases but I couldn't help  but share this wonderful deal.  Many months ago, I saw some of these stamps at Michael's but didn't have the budget to buy any.  I think it was like $9.99 each originally.  To make the long story short, I just forgot about them as new fave stamps kept coming out of the market.  I saw them again on Ebay in either a set of four or eight ranging from $20 to about $30 with free shipping.  I almost bought a set of eight then but again, I forgot to follow up on it.  Last night (2/8/2018), as I made a quick stop at my local Dollar Tree to pick up a few items, I saw these stamps in the corner of my eye to where they hang their stickers, the same isle where their school and office supplies are located.  Each one for $1.  I thought it would just be one or two of the sets and the rest would be duplicates but was glad to find eight different sets which (guess what?) I immediately placed in my basket....LOL  I was so happy (almost did a happy dance) that I thanked God for allowing me to see these wonderful stamps.  It was totally unexpected as they usually don't carry clear stamps there.  I found a few single image rubber stamps many years ago, ribbons occasionally and some yarn once in a blue moon.  I don't know how long they've had these clear stamps but there's no harm in checking your local Dollar Tree store to see if they still have them.  Other than avid Papercrafters and Stampers like us, nobody really know what they are so, hopefully you'll be able to get all of the sets available.  Each set measures 10 x 4.5 inches (with packaging).  I tried stamping them with my Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Positioning Tool and they produced a good impression with just one ink application.  I re-inked and stamped again ( I really like a crisp image) and the picture below shows the result. And I didn't even have to prep the image for stamping.  I'm pretty happy with this purchase. 


 COLORING CLEAR STAMPS FROM HAMPTON ART


COLORING CLEAR STAMPS FROM HAMPTON ART STAMPED IMAGE


Anyway, that's all I have for now.  Happy shopping, everyone!   Have a blessed weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Well jo Ann that’s what you call a bargain well done you.

    Hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jo Ann what a bargain - I saw them on the Peachy Cheap site and bought them and had them delivered to me here in New Zealand for just over $20 (NZ) which was a great buy for me! I have used the sentiments a lot!! Enjoy them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...